Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Characters

Speilton Lone - The Last of Kal
When his village is destroyed by fire, he is left with nothing but an egg and directions to go North.  Speilton embarks on a journey into unknown lands.
Ram Imperium - Milwarian Knight
Once a great warrior, he was captured by the evil Calorians.  After escaping, he met the ferocious tiger, Burn.

Millites Lux - King of Milwaria
At the age of three, Millites became King when he lost both of his parents in a battle with the Calorians.  He grew to become a skilled warrior and responsible leader of his country.

Usus Murex - Second in Command
As a friend to King Millites, Usus' job is to assist with battle strategies and advice to the royals. 

Teews Lux- Queen of Milwaria
As sister of King Millites, Teews wishes to fight against the Calorians even though Millites refuses to allow her for her own safety. She is smart and ambitious and assists Milwaria using these abilities.

Retsinis - King of the Calorians
Since his mother was human and his father was Calorian, Retsinis was born with the great powers of both races.  He is practically indestructible and uses his strength to cause pain and sorrow.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Will! This is awesome! You are amazing! From, one of your best friends,
Max Richards

The Mathisons said...

Thanks, Max. Glad you like it. How far have you gotten reading the book?

Karen Carstens said...

What an extraordinary accomlishment! Now I get to add your book to my collection of other novels signed by the author! I can't wait to read the second one!
~Mrs. Carstens

The Mathisons said...

Thanks, Mrs. Carstens. Glad I made it to your "signature shelf". BTW - if I had a homework pass for the rest of the school year, I could probably finish Book 2 by May. :-)

lilwh said...

Can't wait to get our books tomorrow!
love,
Lulu, Lizy, Rich and Uncle Mike

Unknown said...

HEY MY NAME IS MAX I LOVED YOUR BOOK CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE. HOPE IT WILL COME OUT SOON!

The Mathisons said...

Max: I'm so glad you like the book - thank you for buying it. Hoping to get the next book finished this summer...maybe sooner.
Will

Kelly said...

Will, we are all so excited about your book, and proud to know you! Danny's finished the book and he said it's awesome! Kristy gets it next unless I grab it first:)

Love, The Duncans

The Mathisons said...

Thank you, Mrs. Kelly. I'm glad Danny liked the book. Maybe the Easter Bunny will bring you your own copy. Hope you and Kristy like it, too. Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so close to harry potter withe me re reading it! I am allready at 5! When is the nesxt book coming! I cant wait to read it!
From your BFF,
Max Richards

Allred said...

Hey Will! I love your book! May I ask, how did you come about writing this book? Was it hard?

The Mathisons said...

I'd been wanting to write a story for a long time but didn't really plan for it to become a book. Writing/typing was fun, but the editing process wasn't my favorite. I'm currently on page 250 of the 2nd book. Hope you are having a great summer!

Anonymous said...

So very proud of you, Will!! Love you, Aunt Mary

20 Under 20

20 Under 20
Meeting Carl Azuz

Decatur Book Festival

Decatur Book Festival

Bright Side Newspaper Article

Bright Side Newspaper Article

Shallowford Falls

Shallowford Falls
Marietta Daily Journal

Big Shanty Authors Night

Big Shanty Authors Night
Wonderful Welcome

Relay for Life

Relay for Life
All proceeds from the sale of this book will be donated to Relay for Life.